Saturday 21 May 2011

Vintage “Pin-up Ladies” Photo




Just when I decided how it would be much more professional if I invested more energy investigating  origins and sources of our forthcoming illusions I got this interesting submission, only to find out I haven’t got a slightest clue how it came to be :( Don’t get me wrong, this vintage photo looks amazing, it’s just that neither the person who submitted it (nor I) couldn’t find out who and when created it.
Anyway, be sure to comment if you have the lacking info. If you concentrate only on the “illusion”, you might feel somewhat disappointed, but hopefully this photo as a whole will entertain you for a moment or two.
The good news is, I’ve started to approach this blog in much more serious manner. I’ve spent the last few days in search for some quality help, as I feel the moment has come this project overgrew my capacities. Don’t want to spill any bombastic news before the right moment arrives, but if all turns well, you might see some improvements in content and concept over the following days ;D Keep following us, as your presence is the main motivator for me as a person running this blog. Once again, many thanks for taking your time to visit this site!

0 comments :

Post a Comment